- Merit and Merit-cum-Means scholarships.
- Special stipends for SC/ST/OBC and Minority students with the help of UGC grant.
- Annual prizes, awarded annually at the time of the Annual Function, for both academic and extra-curricular activities.
The following schemes, grants and donations are available for deserving students:
- Govt. of India, Ministry of Labour& Employment
- West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation
- Government of West Bengal Education Directorate (Scholarship & Stipend Section)
- Kanyashree Scholarship, Government of West Bengal
- SC/ST Scholarship
- Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture
- Sarada Scholarship, Sri Sarada Math
- Bengal Culture Society, USA
- SheelaKanoria Scholarship
In addition, the Institution receives donations from a host of well-wishers (including past and present teachers and alumni) to support and encourage students. The Students’ Welfare Committee, a unit of the RKSMVV Teachers’ Council, also has a Students’ Welfare Fund specially set up to support students’ needs.
Download Grant application form